Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions that we receive.
↵ view all FAQ
- Can I use my current domain name for my Sheenomo website?
- Yes. Once you purchase your Sheenomo website, we will set-up your new website and give you a temporary URL so that you can begin updating your new Sheenomo website. Once you are finished updating your new website, you will just need to point the domain name to our servers. It's that simple.
- I don't have a domain name, can I still get a Sheenomo website?
- Yes. You can register a domain name yourself before purchasing your eCatholic website by visiting name.com. If you need any assistance with this process, just let us know. We would be glad to help.
- What is a domain name?
- A domain name is a unique name that points to a specific website on the internet. For example, "Sheenomo.com" is the domain name for this website.