Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions that we receive.
↵ view all FAQ
- Are there any hidden fees?
- No, our pricing is simple and straight-forward. For more information, check out our pricing page.
- Can I change to a different theme after I purchase my website?
- Yes, in just a few clicks, you can quickly and easily change to any theme at any time.
- Can I track how many visitors visit my website?
- Can I upgrade to another package after I purchase?
- Yes, you can upgrade to another package at anytime.
- Does the monthly price for a Sheenomo website include e-mail accounts?
- We can help you set-up email accounts for your domain name through Google Apps or Office 365.
- Does the monthly price for a Sheenomo website include hosting?
- Yes, all Sheenomo websites include hosting on our cloud servers.
- How much disk space do I get with my Sheenomo website?
- Disk space varies depending on which package you purchase. Keep in mind, however, that when you upload pictures to your Sheenomo website, the pictures are automatically optimized for the web. For example, if you upload a 3 MB picture, it is automatically optimized down to around 50-100 KB.
- If I exceed my disk space limit, can I purchase more disk space?
- Yes. If you are on the Standard Package or Essential Package, you would simply upgrade to a higher package. If you are already on the Premium Package, you can purchase an additional 1 GIG of space for an additional $5.00 per month.
- Is there any software to install to update my Sheenomo website?
- No. All Sheenomo websites are updated using our custom, secure, web-based Content Management System that can be accessed from any computer with internet access.